On Thursday we went to Oxford!!! The city is known for its university.
This is the Eagle and Child, a pub famous for the corner where the 2 famous writers J.R.R Tolkien and C.S. Lewis sat and discussed the books they were writing. We were lucky enough to have lunch at that pub!
That is what we did in Oxford. Please comment!!!! Bye!!!!
When my mom was in England she saw the Oxford Unifersity too! It must be cool! from Jocelyn.
ReplyDeleteHi Graham,
ReplyDeleteAfter visiting the same spots as Tolkein and Lewis lived and ate and worked, you wil probably have a whole new appreciation for reading their books!
By the way, that looked like a real neat old clock on the wall in the Eagle and Child! I think it is what they call a gallery clock.
Come to think of it, what kind of a name is that for restaurant! Eagle and Child!?! Could you find out the story behind that name?
hey graham its derric that is a RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY old biding I dident even know the could live that long!!!! POP QUIZ!!!! ok what what are J.R.R tolkiens and c.s. lewis most famous series
ReplyDeleteAnwser:
C.S. Lewis the chronicals of narnia
J.R.R tolkiens
The lord of the rings, Derric.
ReplyDeleteHey graham I heard you went to Ireland how wasd it. Bye
ReplyDeleteHey graham I'm just telling you I rote this in the mornig so please excuse wasd in my other comment.
ReplyDelete