Tuesday, September 15, 2009

EDUCATIONAL BLOG #1: MEANT FOR TEACHERS.

Hello Mr. Stam, and all the teachers following this blog. This is an update on what I have been doing in school.
  • Math: I have done 3 or 4 lessons and I understand the unit on number patterns.
  • Science: I watched a slideshow of people dissecting a fish and I learned about its organs.
  • Socials:I learned about kingdom, phylum, ect. And I did the worksheet on trading and I am doing "stock marketing".
  • Literature:I have read our book, Underground to Canada, and 4 stories in the textbook.
  • French: I have not started french yet.
  • Bible:I have done up to lesson 4.
  • Cursive:I am on p. 14 in the book.
I am having a good time and I miss everyone at home. Bye!

4 comments:

  1. wow, Graham you're flying through this stuff. At this rate you'll be graduating before December :).

    I'm so glad to hear that you're working hard. I've sent your dad a link to a video. Take a look!

    What is the biggest adjustment being in the U.K.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. mr.STAM ARE WE GOING TO DIESECT A FISH?????????

    YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ARIANNE

    ReplyDelete
  3. GRAHAM YOUR GIVING AWAY SECRETS ABOUT SCHOOL
    WE HAVEN'T DONE THAT YET!
    Science: I watched a slideshow of people dissecting a fish and I learned about its organs.
    Socials:I learned about kingdom, phylum, ect. And I did the worksheet on trading and I am doing "stock marketing".
    Literature:I have read our book, Underground to Canada, and 4 stories in the textbook.

    p.s. were reading The Giver in class.

    p.p.s. Keep up the work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr.Stam, I Watched the video and it was a little dissapointing. Were a cold country and we have to import!!!

    ReplyDelete