Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Some photos from Buckingham



This photo is the view from near the church.













This photo is the orange juice "with bits" (pulp).




















This is me near the University
















This is a view up a street towards
the church.















This is me downtown. The Old Gaol (jail) is in the background.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Graham. Isaac here. I wish you could come back soon. Mr. Stam is really awesome. Does orange juice with bits taste the same as orange juice here? Is Buckingham palace in Buckingham? Can you post a photo of your house. Are you speaking with an accent yet? blimey. Bye - Isaac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange juice. I don't know. I've always drank apple juice, but I think it stays the same. Buckingham Palace is not in Buckingham, It's in London.

    Say hi too everyone for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. orange juice with bits- sounds gross!!!!!!! How does it taste??
    jocelyn:)

    ReplyDelete