I am finally here! I am in a different country. No one COMMENTED! I want comments! So how is school? I have started math. We just got internet and I want EVERYONE to comment. The plane I went on went on was huuuuuuuuuuuuge!!!!!! I got sick on the plane though. I am writing at about 1 25 pm your time. It is 6 26 our time. Dinner!
Question: look at last time's Questions. #2 is the easist, #1 is hard.
Anyway, time to go!
hi Graham,
ReplyDeleteYou must be having a good time in England! How big was the plane you went on??? School is good and the weather is still suuny here. Is it cold in England? My cousins that live in England are coming here soon. I like your blog!!!
from Jocelyn
hey,
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you got sick. How big exactly was the plane?
we read your blog in class.
The plane was an Airbus A330 and it was the 2nd biggest in the Air Canada fleet. The weather is grey and cold. Please don't talk about good weather.Please!
ReplyDeleteHi Graham--sounds like you are having an exciting time. I've really enjoyed reading your blog and seeing your photos--you're doing a great job! What's neat for you is seeing all the things that you have only heard about.
ReplyDeleteI am on Facebook with Madeleine and your Dad.
Take care for now--Ray (from Kingston)