On the weekend we went to a Tesco (a.k.a smaller Wal-Mart) and did some grocery shopping. I am at the more or less same point in school work and going to skype you soon. Please comment I want to hear from you. I saw some interesting things at the Tesco and want to tell you that there is Canadian Cheese here and the whiskey is CHEAP. We went to the old Goal and looked in side the museum. Later we went into the church and it is a little smaller than the Church of our lady. We also went to a mall and I got toys! Tell Keenan I got Bakugon. Please comment!!
Riddles: Look at last times.
Bye!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!
ReplyDeleteThis is Devon how are doing.What are you going to do tmorrow.See anthing cool.How is driving right.See you later.Bye Bye
ReplyDeletehey graham!!!!!! its derric how is it in england?!?! whats it like to drive on the other side of the road?!? i will try to tell keenan you got backugon. on the plane were there screans on the seat in front of you!?! what class did you ride in!?! is school hard!?! mr stam told us were suposed to have 1 HOUR of homework each night!! oh I almost for got my E-mail is dgeerlinks@live.com no capitals; no spaces bye
ReplyDeletehi Graham It`s Jocelyn again. The stores in England sound really cool!!! (I would like to shop there!) Have you seen any castles yet? What are you finding the most different between England and Canada?? Bye!
ReplyDeleteHey Devon,
ReplyDeleteWhat we are doing next is going to London. We have seen lot of cool things and I am dong a blog entry about them. Hey Derric, At first (and now) I could not believe we were in England. My dad almost got in the wrong side of the car twice!! At home you have to look Right then left when you cross the street. But here you have to look left than right.There is TV in the plane on the seats. I was in second class.
Hello Jocelyn. I have not seen any castles, but there is and old goal on our street. The most different part is the cars. The streets are so narrow and the drive SUPER fast. the are on miles so the do about 140 on some highways. Thanks for commenting!!! bye!!!!
ReplyDeletesup graham,
ReplyDeletehey its arianne i see you want loads of comments. i'd love to go shoping in england.
Guess what? i got to see the jonas brothers and Demi lavoto. there filming camp rock 2 in rockwood so amy took us. it rocked! (duh)
Hi Graham, it is me someone from the class,I am going to give you some clues and then try to solve them and post the answer on your blog.Here they are: I am a girl,I have dark hair and I'm tall. Do you know who I am? If you do, post to see if you are right.
ReplyDeleteAre you in this list?
ReplyDeleteMiranda
Antonia
Amy
Aiden?? (kidding)
Michaela??? Miranda???? Lyndsey????? I dont know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteyo its rebecca
ReplyDeletewell i think its Antonia.
so long graham