This is a blog posting saying MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet you all are on Christmas break by now(well, you should be anyway.) Anyway,how are you? What did you get for Christmas? I had a pretty regular Christmas. We did the tree thing(you know what I am talking about. Do you?I hope you do.) We got small presents because we did not want to lug big presents back to Canada. I got paper clips(I wanted them) and dominoes, fishing tackle, chocolate, and a Switchfoot* CD. So MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear Graham,
ReplyDeleteGlad that Christmas was a happy event for you!
What do they eat for Christmas meal over there?
When I was a boy, my grandparents who had come to Canada from Ireland, always had a goose, not a turkey, at Christmas. I think Scrooge tells the messenger boy to buy him the fat goose in the butcher's window, too. Goose meat is a lot tastier than turkey meat, but not too many Canadians would want the high fat content.
I think the Christmas Carol mentions plum pudding, too! Is that still popular over there?
Happy New Year!
Mr. Moore
I do not now about Plum pudding, but black pudding is popular. Here they eat turkey for Christmas. Merry (belated) Christmas!
ReplyDeleteWhat are the main ingredients for black pudding? Is it like mincemeat? Is it also called blood pudding?
ReplyDeleteIt's ingredient is pig blood. And it is called blood pudding.
ReplyDeleteHI Graham,
ReplyDeleteCould you please give your mom a message? Please tell her that I've booked the appt she requested for Jan 29 at 12:45. Andrew is not in on either of the days she requested. I've asked you to be the messenger b/c I have blocked up my email outbox with a much too big email that won't send or even delete. Arrgh... perhaps you have a suggestion for me on how to deal with the beast?
Thanks for passing on my message. Looking forward to see you folks, but not looking forward to returning Lucy.
from, Mrs. Burke
Ps, my English grandparents always had hard sauce with their plum pud. Hard sauce is butter laced with far too much rum. "Nasty!" as Arianne says. As a kid, I peferred the jello that as offered to the children.
Hi Graham,
ReplyDeleteDid you try the Bloody Pudding. If so thats Nasty. you have a desk at school its in the center of the class we are in pods and you are beside Daniel in front of Isaac and diagnel from Solo (Solomon). Your pod is in 2nd last and its called bugs bunny but dont take me for it.
Arianne
p.s. When are you coming back?
the later the better the better as in Lucy.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
ReplyDeleteI'm coming back on Jan.21. And I did not try the blood pudding, but my dad has.
ReplyDeleteHas anyone seen my link to www.switchfoot.com?
ReplyDelete