I suppose you are wondering what it is like to be home schooled. Well I will tell you. I usually start school with math or/and grammar. Then I either have science or if I started with grammar, math. I then have break and then I have Socials or Bible. When I am done I have a 2 hour lunch, then I do the dishes. After I am done, I do home work my dad assigns. I usually finish at 4:30. Homeschooling is fun, but I miss the noisiness of the class. Homeschooling is more relaxed though. (And to tell you the truth, I sometimes only do 1 subject a day, excluding homework). Over all, I miss all you guys.
This is what my classroom looks like!

PLEASE comment!
-Graham
Contact me at:
Email: gmcracker5@gmail.com
Blog:Followers: Graham. Leave me a message.
Graham, Blogger.
Looks like a comfy classroom. is your dad a strict teacher? when you only do 1 subject a day, what subject do you do? Math?
ReplyDeleteYour birthday is coming up - I won't forget!!
Looks like you like homeschooling more but the noisyness you miss. Right now I'm probably the opposite of you I'm wishing it was more quiet in school but I'd wish for the same if I was gone for a long time. Sorry I forget but which date is your birthday? How much homework do you get?
ReplyDeleteFrom AIDEN ADEMA
hi Graham
ReplyDeleteHow can it be called homework if you do it right after you do the school day that is at your house??? Today we got to disect a fish. it was really fun but the classroom smelled like fish after that.
Bethany
My dad is sometimes a strict teacher. If I do one subject I do do math. My b-day is Dec. 8, 1998. I get a usual amount of homework. Did anybody faint or anything that severe? And I am done the science unit already. WAHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
ReplyDeletenew mystery person
ReplyDeleteNobody fainted when we disected a fish. When the peoples came by are classroom they pluged there nose.
hi Graham
ReplyDeleteNice classroom! It looks comfy. Don`t worry about missing the noise-there is none now that you`re gone. (Just kidding!) Nobody`s fainted or anything....yet. But someone might from the smell of dead fish. Like Bethany said, we disected a fish for science. It was fun but probaly not as fun as going to the U.K.
Jocelyn
Well I bet not! Did you get to eat the fish after?
ReplyDeleteKidding!
A Belated Happy Birthday, Graham!
ReplyDeleteDo they celebrate birthdays with a cake and candles in England, like we do in Canada?
Could you tell us about the Christmas celebration over there compared(same) and contrasted (different) to here?
Do they have Christmas trees?
with real candles or with light bulbs?
What will be on the table for Christmas? Goose or turkey?
Mashed potatoes?
Cranberry sauce?
Are all the stores holding their Boxing Day sales already like they are here?
Do the children expect one big present or lots of small presents or just one small present?
My father's mother was from Bolton, England and she thought that that an orange was a pretty nice Christmas present!
Does Santa Claus look the same over there? I heard he was the invention of an American soda pop company, named Coca-Cola!
Do more people go to church over there? What will happen at Christmas? Will there be 2 or 3 services on Christmas Eve and then again on Christmas Day?
Looking forward to your report!
Wow big comment.
ReplyDeleteMr. Stam took a video of us singing happy birthday to you! . . . he tried to send it; but it was too big; anyways, happy belated birthday. did you get any interesting presents? . . . you're so lucky you get a two hour lunch!! . . . btw, I wasn't aware that dishwashing was a subject in school! . . . how can you miss the noisiness of the class; I get migraines from some people!
ReplyDeletettfn, you know who!
:-)
ps. look at that sideways!!
I got a Bon Jovi cd(ask Andrew what Bon Jovi is)
ReplyDeleteI got a Madagascar movie, I got a bmw 7 model ar, and a 2.5 hour lunch. Washing dishes is an added extra! decode this: Ten Tall Fur Nanny. What m I saying?
:-)
Bye!!!!
P.S. I was saying ttfn.
Hive me the language at least, unless it's Grahamish. Isn't Bon Jovi a singer?
ReplyDeleteTTFN
:-)