They are real jewels (e.g., diamonds) set in crowns, rings, and other ceremonial objects. The biggest diamond in the world is among the jewels. Mostly they are used during the coronation of the king or queen. However, there is a special crown that the Queen wears for special occasions.
hey graham its derric what are the crown jewls are they literally the jewls taken from the crown do you have any clue why the gaurds were those hats
ReplyDeletethey are the Jewels that the Queen wears,Derric
ReplyDeleteActully, the crown Jewels are the Jewels that the Queen uses for special occasions, Graham.
ReplyDeleteThey are real jewels (e.g., diamonds) set in crowns, rings, and other ceremonial objects. The biggest diamond in the world is among the jewels. Mostly they are used during the coronation of the king or queen. However, there is a special crown that the Queen wears for special occasions.
ReplyDeleteYo Graham!
ReplyDeletewell, I'll have the crown of Jewels as my souvenir!
kidding!
You try to get it. I cant.
ReplyDeleteKidding.
Who are you???
ReplyDeleteits amy
ReplyDeletekidding its arianne
Hi Graham
ReplyDeletei was stocking your house yesterday and I saw you had pink sheets.