Wednesday, November 11, 2009

You!!!!!

PLEASE tell me how(and what) you are doing! I know you love to hear from me, But I want to know about what YOU are doing. So please comment on what you are doing or email me at gmcracker5@gmail.com. Soooooo........... what are you doing? How are you? How is Mr.Stam? What is your favourite subject? Please comment!!!

20 comments:

  1. hey Graham,
    WE are doing homework all the time, so not much time to write or stuff to write about. Mr. Stam makes us work very hard but we are getting used to it! and he does make it very interesting, and fun
    your friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Graham
    So you asked what we are doing, well, we are having the book fair right know. The large poster coasts $5 (thats so expensive.) In french we are learning about the topings on pizza. Like du fromage, L'ananas, and more and after we have the test we get to make are own pizza. On thursday (which is tomorrow) we have a math test. On Geromaty (boring!!!!!!!!!) I think should go now. So bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Graham,

    I'm doing fine, thanks for asking (It's Mr. Stam). Things are going well here. I am really looking forward to your return. Your desk is starting to get quite a pile ;).

    Did your family attend any special services today? Here we had a chapel led by the grade 8 class. It was very well done. Oh I wanted to warn you not to believe everything Rebecca says...Geometry is not boring! I was thinking throughout this past unit about the structure of our roofs here in Canada. We typically have rather shallow angles on the slopes of our roofs. Do you notice anything substantially different about the architecture in the UK compared to ours in Canada? I see many of your pictures have arches in the doors, do you know the reasoning behind this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I do not. You are very ahead in math(we are on the 3rd lesson)((Ok i do not know)) but we are FINISHED the science unit. Please send the test. I have my own compass, ruler, and protractor and my shared laptop. I share it with my Mom. Do you want more pictures? I could email them. Bye!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI graham
    How are you going to do the test? Of the computer?

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, my dad has a printer at his office were he is working right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr. Stam, I notice that several of the roofs around here have moss growing on them and not just on the north face. That says more about the climate than the architecture. I have not noticed anything particular about roof lines, however.

    ReplyDelete
  8. mystery girl...
    did u find out who I am?If u didnt , here are more clues...Im new and I know u real well. Lightbulb? yeah, just wait 'till next time i post to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know who it is, it is Antonia.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, it's me, Antonia, thanks to Rebecca. Are you doing french and other stuff like that too?I know that you can't do music, because you don't have a tone chime, but do you do the pop quizzes and mad minutes? Anyways, do you know who said all that we do is homework, because it was written as anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do not know. I am (unfortunately) not doing French, Music OR Phys. Ed. Here is a totaly unrelated piece of information. In Paris do not look at any one trying to sell you stuff. It is madness.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are sooo right, that is totally unrelated to school. Anyways, why is it madness? What are you doing for Christmas? Are you going to a special service at church? Are you having a party? Have you gone on a shopping spree yet? What do you want for Christmas? Have you gone to Paris before?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everybody sticks to you and tries to get you to buy it. Have you read Brussels and Paris blog yet? I do not no what i will do for christmas. Shopping spree. Heh Heh. Well.... we are kind of short of pounds so.. we MIGHT not get very much presents. And i have not been to paris before. WHO ARE YOU!!!????

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Graham, I already told you who I am ... Antonia!! :) Today I went to Ari's house and I picked up your friend Lucy and gave her a big hug! She is missing you. Yes I read Brussels & Paris, did you go via the Chunnel? The next time I visit my aunt in England I hope to take a trip to Paris too! TTFN :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. How do you now about the Chunnel? You are rrrright! When you comment can you write your name? Thanks. By the way... whats TTFN?

    ReplyDelete
  16. it is Antonia . . . my mom was writing my post for me because I had to go, and she's a faster typist . . . TTFN stands for "ta-ta for now"! . . . it is kind of a British term for bye-bye! . . . my mom knew about the chunnel because she's been in it!! . . . (my dad entered this one, because he's even faster than my mom!!) . . . bye, Antonia

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi its arianne i haven't been on your blog for a bit butyou shold have seen lucy the other day her favorire hidding spot is in my old baby carrier. it looked so funny cause she had rapped her head around a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous said...
    Yeah, it's me, Antonia, thanks to Rebecca. Are you doing french and other stuff like that too?I know that you can't do music, because you don't have a tone chime, but do you do the pop quizzes and mad minutes? Anyways, do you know who said all that we do is homework, because it was written as anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi Graham
    To answer your questions...right now I`m typing,I`m doing good, Mr. Stam still has spiky hair, and my favourite subject is...um...I don`t know! What are the sudjects you do? Are they different without a teacher explaing them?
    jocelyn

    ReplyDelete